Tuesday, October 02, 2007

No need to wait

I have to once again express my appreciation and respect for Bruce Miller who took the time to comment on behalf of Chase Kniffen (scroll to the bottom). I don’t know who “anonymous” is, but he/she has given us all quite an opportunity to toot Chase’s horn. So thanks, Mr./Mrs. Anonymous.

Speaking of tooting horns, yours truly is mentioned in the latest Richmond Marquee, now available at theaters near you. And hey, isn’t it about time you thought about subscribing?

If you haven’t read it already, JB has a great recounting of her 40 under 40 night. Style did something right for a change! (OK, maybe not for a change, but they did do something especially right.)

I’m trying to organize my thoughts about “The Member of the Wedding” and will try to post something soon. I’m also trying to figure out how I’m going to manage to see “Stuart Little” and “Richard II” in the next couple of weeks. Anyone know somebody who does clones?

Ran into Justin Dray out at the Village Shopping Center today and wondered what was the last thing I saw him in onstage. I had to go all the way back to “Volume of Smoke” in 2005, which ironically enough, just opened at Theatre VCU this past weekend. I hope to see him in something else again soon.

And just because “Wedding” left me feeling a little sad and sentimental, here’s a little inspirational pick-me-up courtesy of my rabbi:

How wonderful it is that no one need wait a single moment to start to improve the world.
-ANNE FRANK

1 comment:

pnlkotula said...

Thanks for the plug, Dave!