Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Listening in on other conversations

It's been a bit slow in blogger-world. I've been crazy-busy and now am dealing with the crushing post-closing depression (that's for the support, y'all). Barksdale Buzz has been quiet except for the recent announcement of their commercial's Emmy nomination -- congrats B'dale crew! My review of "Seagull" should show up in Style this week and I'll post some supplemental musings then. But if, in the meantime, you are jonesing for some theater-talk online, here's a list of some other non-local blogs where there's usually some conversation going on. FYI.

Broadway World

Backstage Blogs

Playgoer

The Wicked Stage

1 comment:

Scott Wichmann said...

Since this particular entry is about 'Other conversations', I thought I'd mention that I actually updated my own blog again, and this time the post isn't seven miles long (My nast & long-winded habit...)