Wednesday, October 08, 2008

U40s

It’s going to take a few more hours for me to fully integrate the staggering, inspiring, poetic, and powerful evening that was the “Ragtime” concert last night. Oh my, was it incredible.

So while I comb my thesaurus for more adjectives, please check out the review of “Driving Miss Daisy” in today’s Style from Mary B.

And of course, many big fat congratulations for Jase Smith and Scott Wichmann who are among those recognized in the “Top 40 under 40” cover story. I’ll augment my 200 word pieces on each of those talented gentlemen down the road a piece as well.

1 comment:

Rick St. Peter said...

Congrats to Scott Wichmann!! On a completely unrelated topic, one of my board members, Charles Edward Pogue, who is also an accomplished screenwriter (imdb him), actor and playwright, has started a new feature on our blog called "Pogue's Daily Words of Theatrical Wisdom"...you don't have to be from sexy LexVegas to check them out and sound off on what you think of them...feel free to visit at www.actorsguildoflexington.blogspot.com...

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!!

Peace
Rick

ps We open THE PILLOWMAN this week, wish us luck!!