Monday, September 08, 2008

Positively Freaky

Well, the first rave for “Side Show” is in. Susan H’s largely positive take on the show was tucked in the back of today’s T-D’s first section. I like the word “mesmerizing” for the show, though I also have to say I agree with her reservations about the production.

And to the lovely Miss Hausfrauski’s comment about why I tease: it has been pointed out to me that if I give away too much about what I think right after I see a show that people have less reason to read what actually gets published in Richmond’s stalwart alternative weekly. Sorry if that keeps y’all hanging on.

Speaking of hanging on, I have been trying to round up email addresses for Richmond Theatre Critics Circle Awards nominees and have generally been pretty successful. I have preliminary RSVPs accounting for about 95 attendees. But there are several folks that I think I have valid email addresses for that I still haven’t heard from. Of a greater concern, there are several more that I don’t know how to get in touch with at all. Below is a list; if any of you faithful readers know how best to get in touch with these folks, can you ask them to write or call? I’m still at davetline@aol.com. Thanks!

Joe Doran
Katherine Louis
Maura Lynch Cravey
Rebecca Cairns

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who responded! I think I have some way to get to everyone now.

3 comments:

Andrew Hamm said...

Becky Cairns doesn't do email. I'll email you her contact info.

Anonymous said...

Joe is dorandesign@yahoo.com.

Thespis' Little Helper said...

I have Katherine's digits, but sadly forgot my cell phone at home today. :(

But later!