Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Righting A Wrong

Call me an idiot (you wouldn’t be the first), but for months, my theatre reviewing colleague Joan Tupponce has been posting her reviews on her own blogspot/website and I have neglected to link to them. And that’s just wrong. So here are a couple of links to her most recent reviews:
"The Sound of Music" and "A Doll’s House."

I am reeling a bit due to the back-to-back finales of two of my favorite TV shows (“Lost” and “24). So I haven’t had my wits about me to write about RTP’s “Take Me Out” which I saw last Thursday and which was, to put it succinctly, incredibly awesome. It also occurred to me that I haven’t written anything review-like about “The Sound of Music.” Hopefully, I will gather a few wits today and have something on one or the other of these tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: