Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Crimes and Commedia

Mr. Porter has weighed in on CAT’s “Crimes of the Heart” and this week’s Style has a post-opening preview type piece on Henley Street’s “Servant of Two Masters." I don’t remember the Paul Reubens flicks – though I’m sure I knew them at some point – and can name two Watchmen (Rorschach and Dr. Manhattan) without resorting to Google which is kind of amazing since I can barely remember all of my children’s names. And hey, have you been watching Jackie Earle Haley in “Human Target?” He’s pretty good. I’m still not sold on the show but I like Jackie. I’ll try to have something relevant to say about theater some day soon. Of course, I’ve been trying for years now and haven’t quite made it… Still, even a crazy squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

No comments: