Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Theater Reading

Since I’m a bit too swamped work-wise to write anything interesting (I have no excuses for the uninteresting writing I’ve done in the past…), I’ll send you to some places where people are writing interesting things. First off, there’s a review of RTP’s “Christmas with the Crawfords” in the latest Style. While you’re at it, you might want to read up on the new dance troupe Amaranth that made such a good impression at the Commonwealth Coalition Benefit at the Barksdale a month or so ago.

In perusing the weeklies we get at the T house, I saw this article on Tom Stoppard’s “The Coast of Utopia” and there’s a neat little piece on the design of Mary Poppins’ house for the Broadway production. This last one isn’t the same without the picture – grab the magazine next time you’re at Barnes and Nobles and check it out.

No comments: