Tuesday, November 07, 2006

...and again

Darn! I knew I was forgetting something. The "Avow" reading was last night at the Firehouse. I was in line at Starbucks this morning, leafing through last week's Brick and it smacked me right in the forehead. The nice invitations from Jacquie O. to come see it had put it on my radar screen, from which it quickly fell off in the face of press deadline yesterday, trying to get to bed early so I could get up early and vote, and a new episode of "Heroes" (I'm sorry, I'm a geek. What can I say...)

Bravo to 'Brick' by the way for pretty consistently including theater in its coverage. And when I was out trying to find Brick's website, I came across this site for another Brick magazine that is pretty fascinating as well. Just what we all need, another fascinating way to lose a couple of hours of sleep!

No comments: