Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change

I’m not finding much time to write this week, getting ready to go off on vacation this weekend. Luckily, I did some writing a couple of weeks ago – here’s my piece on Janine Russo who will be one of the stars of “I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change” starting in previews at the Mill this weekend.

Also, USA Today has been doing a surprising amount of theater coverage lately. Monday had a story on regional theater and today there was a somewhat dispiriting review of the new Broadway show “Kiki & Herb.”

I’ve also discovered some very interesting Internet spaces lately that I want to create a whole new set of links around but that may have to wait until after vacation. I hope that’s tantalizing enough to keep you checking back here for more!

No comments: