Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Amazing Resource

In my tireless efforts to link to as much Richmond-related, theater-related content as possible, I came across Dorothy Holland’s site yesterday. She’s the high-energy professor/director of many a production at University of Richmond. Her site includes an astonishing websites page that links to just about every imaginable theater-related piece of Internet effluvium you could ever hope to pull up in the old browser, from theater journals to theater companies to sites on specific eras of theater to today’s theater news. It’s really an amazing resource and so I’ve added it to the “We’re All in This Together” section. This is a site worth bookmarking if I’ve ever seen one!

And by the way, my efforts are far from tireless. I get tired pretty often. I was just being dramatic.

No comments: