Monday, February 28, 2011

Briefly

The Oscars are sometimes called the gay Super Bowl so in honor of last night's telecast you may want to go over to GayRVA and check out the review of "BFG" and what I think is a review of "Last Days of Judas Iscariot." The latter is kinda short and not written by the usual Mr. Miller so I don't know if he'll be weighing in as well. The T-D has not, as far as I can tell.

I've got much to say about this past weekend but I'm going under the knife in about an hour so it'll have to wait. What a lovely day for surgery, n'est pas?

4 comments:

Jacquie O. said...

I would say break a leg - but you have broken enough already! I hope you recover fast!

Jeffrey Cole said...

Good luck, Dave!

The verification word is "hobsted," which sounds vaguely like something from Middle Earth.

John said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Andrew Hamm said...

Hope you're well!

My verification, "undasa," also sounds like a fantasy novel word, though more Donaldson than Tolkien.