Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Pete ‘n’ Keely ‘n’ Susie

Somewhere amidst the past snowy few days, Susan Haubenstock’s review of “Pete ‘n’ Keely” appeared in the Times-Dispatch. I’m glad other critics are managing to get to these shows. Personally, since Henley’s “Servant” it’s been a no-go for me. Hopefully that will change in the coming weeks. (Also, if you want to see some fun pictures from "P-n-K," you might check out Robyn O'Neill's website that has several entries referring to the show.)

To follow up on the below, the checks are in the mail, abetted by a little Super Bowl-related windfall. Also, if you look to the left there, I’ve started to build a list of theater peeps I know who offer not-strictly-theater related services and who have a website that I can link to. I’ll continue to add to the list as I find / hear of others. Also note that I’ve linked to the RVAT website’s “Services” page where people who don’t have a full-fledged website (and even those that do) can list themselves. Finally, I’ve included a link to the “Richmond Theatre Loop” Ning network. I was a little confused by a previous experience with Ning but I know many people use it with much success.

No comments: