Monday, November 05, 2007

New York Odyssey: overview

One of the great things about New York is that so much can happen in such a short period of time. My beloved and I were there a total of about 48 hours. We saw three shows and could have seen a 4th, had one scrumptious new dining experience as well as many more minor indulgences, walked and shopped and shopped and walked, and even with all that, got a decent amount of “not-disturbed-by-children-anywhere-in-the-vacinity” rest.

More details to come, specifically my thoughts on the “State of American Theatre,” assuming of course that we're talking about the state of New York.

2 comments:

Le Synge Bleu said...

how funny- i was up there this weekend too for a deposition still dealing with my RNC protest arrest. i heard through the grapevine that you saw E's show, what did yuo think?

Robinitaface said...

You were up here, and you didn't come knocking on my door? I KNOW you know where I live! ;-)