Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Off

The NEA Fellowship program starts tomorrow. It's been a frantic week thanks to an astounding convergence of events and situations but here it is and I'll be on a plane heading west in a few hours. I'll be sorry to miss all of the goings on here over the next 10 days or so -- the big Tonys party at RTP, Richmond Shakespeare's first Agecroft show of the summer, a staged-reading at the Firehouse narrated by my pesky, constantly-involved son, etc. etc. I'll read what I can from a distance and hope people will fill me in on things when I get back.

I doubt I'll be posting much in the next couple of weeks but, if you are at all interested in goings-on at the TCG Conference and other things LA-theater related, you can follow the work of my fellow fellows and I here. Cheers!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Hope it's a fabulous experience for you, and that you come home and share what you've learned!