Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good, with some Grief

I'm out of town but the Style machine keeps rolling along, with my review of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" in this week edition.

It's been a bit of an insane time in LA, attending a panel tonight that included Tim Robbins and Beth Henley. The NEA program's site goes live in about 20 minutes. Check it out here.

Both the T-D and GayRVA love "Lear." Though I'm not exactly looking forward to the heat of home (it was about 73 in LA today), I am excited about seeing this production. Looks like a winner for Richmond Shakespeare!

1 comment:

Mary Burruss said...

I think "Lear" is one of Richmond Shakespeare's better productions.

They should do something about the bullfrog volume at Agecroft, though- quite distracting during the touching final scene.

All the best,
Mary