Thursday, August 27, 2009

Front and Center

Not to be too naked in my advocacy of my part-time employer, but Style with its truly comprehensive coverage of the opening of CenterStage (listing of all the articles here) is absolutely a cover-to-cover read this week. I say that because, beyond all the nice and informative pieces including Ms. Burruss's interview with Richmond Shakespeare's Grant Mudge, you really need to keep going all the way to the end and take in Roy Proctor's Back Page piece on his commission to write the CenterStage history.

I am delighted to see Mr. Proctor's byline in Style, I think it is an intriguing story, and it marks another puzzling aspect of this whole 70-plus million dollar excursion into the unknown. The countdown to the grand opening continues...stay tuned!

No comments: