Thursday, August 10, 2006

Beehive

Sigh. Another fun show that I'm going to have to miss. The first music that I ever remember listening to when I was a kid was the 60s girl-group hits. I had two older sisters who were big Supremes fans.

But here's a good thing: a new theater critic will be checking out "Beehive" this weekend. I hope he/she does a good job because I'd really like him/her to work out. If there's another critic in the rotation, hopefully Style will have more reviews.

Even without "Beehive," it will be a big theater weekend for me. It's supposed to be gorgeous on Saturday so we're packing up the fam and seeing "Follies." Then Luther Memorial's "Annie" will be our Sunday show. My wife was like a total "Annie" geek when she was a teen. I'd tell you more but I don't want to embarrass her in public (too much...)

No comments: